BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 12 October 2011

why do i feel nervous and how i overc0me it???





nervous is NORMAL for everyone. it is the human being.so people will faced this feeling. everyone will be NERVOUS before a 'PLAY'. the person will feel the heart RACE,hands SHAKE,knees KNOCK,skin perspire.


I AM NERVOUS

for me i will feel nervous when i'm not sure bout something issues.so it makes me anxiety before it happened. sometimes it also not happened if the thing is new..it also happened when i am waiting for a few minutes or even a few second. for example;waiting for name called to present something in front of people,waiting for number calling at bank,waiting for a call and so on. so i can conclude that i will feel nervous when be in the waiting condition.


WHY I FEEL NERVOUS???
it is because when i am waiting it makes me think to negative effect.of course each situation must it effect right??so am i.i will imagine the bad effect that makes me nervous.i am not sure the result yet, but i am still thinking that i make mistakes and gonna be failed later on...



HOW DO I OVERCOME NERVOUS???
first of all the very best way i do to deal with nervous is i am practise for many times before it 'PLAY'. When i  practice speech so much that you can do it more better without the high level of nervous, but it is still there.
as we all know practise makes perfect...!!!so am i.for me when i am practise,practise and practise i will decreased my nervous.however it still a little bit nervousness i must continue and faced it,face the situation where i need to speak in front of people.




while waiting to speak i will quietly tighten and relax.to reduce the nervous i am also squeeze my hands together and then release it.then while i am start to speaking, i will focus and concentrate on breathing slowly and deeply. Nervous people have a tendency to take short shallows breaths.


" speaker's anxiety begin to drop after 30 seconds of a presentation"
DON'T WORRY!! 
I CAN DO IT!!!








Giving speeches or presentaions are very nervous for people who are not very confident but remember the teacher won't let the other students laugh at you!!!! believe me you will attract yourself if you are embarrased then you will go red. Think about what you are going to do after the presnentation or think of someone who you think is Proud of you and do it for them.

Trust me they won't laugh at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THANK YOU...=)



0 comments: